Sunday, July 17, 2011

A picture an hour - 16 July 2011

I've certainly become used to not blogging the past couple of weeks. It's an easy thing to get used to. I think I really needed a rest and a bit of relaxing anti-internet time. Now that's over, I decided yesterday to try my hand at a photo an hour using my iPhone and my Instagram app. I also made it a little harder on myself by only allowing myself to use the filter "Walden".

So without further ado, a typical footy day:

9.48am - First sleep in for a while.
1.1

10.52am - Nail Polish application
1.2

12.33pm - On the train to the football
1.3

MORE AFTER THE BREAK...


12.48pm - Glee on the train
1.4

1.36pm - Still on the train (it goes for a while)
1.5

1.46pm - The MCG
1.6

2.40pm - The football has begun (GO PIES!)
1.7

3.27pm - Cold but happy because we're in the lead
1.8

4.37pm - Mega cold hands
1.9

5.10pm - Homeward bound after a great win by the boys
1.10

6.10pm - Still on the train home
IMG_2167

6.14pm - This time I'm accompanied by Coldplay (who I get to see at the end of the month!!!!)
1.11

6.15pm - Being the last stop on the train line means the train is pretty much empty when you're home.
1.12

7.35pm - When I got home my niece Kyla was waiting to watch Tangled
1.13

9.24pm - After she went to bed, I switched over to Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy (I'm hooked)
1.14

11.47pm - Goodnight!
1.16

And that is pretty much what happens when I go to the football. Sometimes there's more beer or hot jam donuts but usually that's it. It's been super cold the past few weeks so we've needed to rug up a bit more than usual - last week it poured and we huddle up under ponchos in the rain. 

I'm not sure what compels us to endure these extreme weather conditions but while we keep winning, we'll keep going. 

Love love love
 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment