Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The past couple of months

One of the things I had on my 50 things list this year is to take a photo a day. I'm proud to say that I have managed to do this everyday this year so far! Normally I get bored or distracted and lose interest but I've been able to keep doing this because of the Photo365 app that I downloaded on my iPhone. 

To catch up on things that have been happening here's a quick photo collage of a bunch of things that have been happening in my life the past few months.

Collage1

It involves multiple hair colours, black milk, going to the football, adventures with my family & friends, lots of different nail polishes and many many other things.

Consider yourselves caught up in my life. Coming up next - NEW ZEALAND

 - Brooke

P.S My hair is purple again - it feeeeeels sooooo goooood!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment