Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Help me help you :)


I know it's been a while. I apologise. I always seem to be apologising on this which I probably shouldn't :)

My long absense has been filled with life, travels, fun, crazy times and I wish I had more time to post stuff on here.

Right now I am in a competition to try and win a trip around the world and I need some help.

I know it's cheeky to be MIA for so long and then come back here and ask anyone who's reading this to click on the following link to help me out.


HERE'S THE LINK


I need profile page views to go up. On a plus note I have been writing about music and such on this profile page so if you're desperate for some of my ramblings then you can check it out there :)

So please spend a little time out of your day to click on the link. Click on it a few times. You'll be helping me get my profile noticed!

Super love & Sparkles

x x x

Brooke

Song of the moment - 30 Seconds to Mars: Kings & Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment