Thursday, July 08, 2010

Why I Love: receiving mail from Tatty Devine

I've been home for 4 days now and yesterday I received in the mail something that I ordered before I left for the UK. I love getting mail especially when it's super cute and something I've been dreaming about for a long time.

Tatty Devine


I've been a big fan of Tatty Devine for a long time. I've lusted after their jewellery but never purchased anything before (IDK why - craziness). Inspired by my upcoming trip to the UK and to try and get myself into the "London Spirit" I decided to order my very own Tatty Devine Nameplate Necklace. I knew that I wouldn't get it before I left for the UK but I also knew that it'd arrive about the time that I would get home - a perfect gift to chase away the end of holidays blues.

Gleek nameplate necklace

It was a big decision on what exactly I wanted my nameplate necklace to say and it was my current obsession with the TV series Glee that pushed my decision over the line.

Gleek nameplate necklace

I'm super happy with how it turned out - the quality is amazing. It is so well made and beautiful. It's everything I was hoping for and more.

Gleek nameplate necklace

I also managed to wander into their boutique in Covent Gardens while I was in London and picked up the cat bangle and my sister Crystal picked up the moustache ring. Their boutique was bright pink and it felt like an adventure in itself to get there. Once we were there we realised that it was actually just around the corner from Leicester Square (der) but we did manage to pick up delicious fresh brownies on our adventure so that made up for it.
 
Cat Bangle
 
What do you think? I'm pretty sure I have some strange obsession with plastic jewellery right now. There's nothing wrong with that right?
 
Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment