Friday, October 01, 2010

A history of flower gifts

photo.JPG

For the past 2 & 3/4 years that I have been working next door to a florist I have constantly had beautiful "off cut" flowers on my desk as gifts. I like to think of them as little gifts even though I know they're left overs. They add a little piece of colour to my day and always brighten my mood.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

I'm not much of a girlie girl but having some beautiful flowers on my desk always make me smile. I have taken snaps over the years of the flowers that have made me smile & after receiving an amazing bunch of oriental lilies & warratahs this week I thought some of the pictures might brighten someone else's day too.

I've been battling a horrible cough all week & fighting off a cold so this small piece of colour has helped keep the mood uplifted.

photo.JPG

Oh & there's not much better than getting delicious scones with jam & cream complete with Collingwood support from lovely ladies who love our shop (yeah we got these last week but they still make me smile).

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment