Thursday, March 31, 2011

ANGRY BOYS

Oh my goodness I just found this official trailer from the new TV show from Chris Lilley.

**** WARNING COURSE LANGUAGE ****



THIS LOOKS CRAZY! ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!

For those of you not in the know, Chris Lilley is the genius behind Summer Heights High and We Can Be Heroes (this one I haven't watched for some insane reason). He creates these iconic characters and manages to transform himself into them - no matter if they are male/female/different race/sexuality. He becomes these characters - while watching the show you somehow forget that these characters are all played by the same person.

When my lovely friend Stormy came to visit from the USA last year we managed to somehow get her hooked on Summer Heights High - so I know it somehow translates. It is VERY Australian (with lots of cultural jokes) but I would suggest that if you haven't yet discovered the hilarity of Chris Lilley then you should change that ASAP!

I would like to know when this new creation begins because I am super excited!!!

Peace Out lovelies!
 - Brooke

P.S I'll be back with my Bali update (I can't believe I'm back - I can't believe I was there for only 3 days!) and a new live band photo gallery in the next couple of days. I have another band to shoot tomorrow night (Big Scary) but I have the weekend off (YAY!) so I'll have plenty of free time. I'm planning on doing very little.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this trailer isn't watchable in "my country" boo :-( I'm interested!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But its a Youtube video!!! How weird!!!

    ReplyDelete