Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Christmas. Can we believe it's over already? I can hardly believe that Christmas has come and gone and it's almost 2012. 

I had a lovely time at home with family eating far too much food (which seems to be the norm) and enjoying watching nieces FREAK out with every gift they opened. I scored some amazingly thoughtful gifts including a Mocking Jay pin (!!!!!!), Griffindor scarf (!!!!!!!) and a silver globe necklace (that should hopefully arrive tomorrow) plus other awesome things.

This was one of the most relaxing Christmas's that I've had in the past few years. There weren't any dramas and my Grandma was super well and happy and LOVED the massive photo frames that we put together for her. Last Christmas she was really sick so it was extra special to have her happy and healthy this year enjoying Christmas lunch with the family.

I hope everyone else had an amazing Christmas and got some special gifts. I'll leave you all with my Christmas gift to you - THE HOBBIT TRAILER (IDK why I didn't post this as soon as I watched it - I still don't have the words to describe how happy/ecstatic/crazy this trailer makes me). Enjoy


 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment