Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas Wishlist 2010

That's right, it's that time of year again.

I've spent the past few days looking over things on the internet that I'd love to recieve this Christmas - my sister asked me what I wanted so hopefully this can help her decide what to get me :)



I want:
  • Magical Unicorn Necklace from Shanalogic.com
  • a pretty black lacy dress
  • cute slip on shoes with mega bow (I heart these Irregular Choice shoes)
  • floral vintage style handbag
  • <3 heart ring from Shanalogic.com
  • 15" Macbook Pro
  • Black glitter Toms slip on shoes
And to show you my nerd side I would also love:


  • Friday Night Lights Dillon Panthers State Champs t-shirt
  • The Office Season 6 dvd
  • A new vinyl / record player
  • Troy & Abed in the morning mug
  • Gryffindor scarf

That pretty much covers my Christmas wish list for this year. I've also seen a bunch of stuff on etsy that I love but I accidently bought the one thing I've been looking at over and over agian (even though it's a bit impractical with Summer starting).

Since I already bought myself the best early Christmas present ever (going to the USA to see Something Corporate) I'm a pretty content person right now - BUT these items would all help push that contentment to 150%

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment