Sunday, February 06, 2011

Instax 52 weeks - week 5

photo.JPG

Week 5 of 52

I don't own much vinyl. I don't actually have a working record player at the moment but I cant help but collect them anyway. There's something simply beautiful about vinyl records don't you agree?  

This vinyl is super special to me. It's the anniversary edition of the debut album from Jack's Mannequin. I've listened to this album more times than I could possibly count and it's by far one of my absolute favorite albums to listen to. It reminds me of summertime and smiles. It's my go to album when I'm feeling blue. 

This Thursday I'm heading out on a mini break to Brisbane and Sydney to see Andrew McMahon perform acoustically a mix of songs from both Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin. I'll be going to three shows over four days and will be in a little piece of heaven. We're also going to check out the Annie Leibowitz exhibition while in Sydney. It's going to be a fun week!

Peace out
- Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment