Monday, June 13, 2011

Music Mondays: Kathy Beth Terry


I love Katy Perry and I love her nerdy teenage alter ego Kathy Beth Terry. This film clip for her song Last Friday Night had me laughing so much I couldn't pass up sharing it. It reminded me of all those crazy 80's/90's movies that I grew up watching all those years ago. 

In April I went to one of the Melbourne shows of Katy Perrys' California Dreams tour and it was super impressive. So much glitter, fun, dancing, cupcakes and costume changes. She was flawless, simply flawless. 

She's the coolest kid in the room @katyperry #MelbourneDreams

Now I'm the first to admit that this is not usually the kind of music that I would listen to but there is something about Katy Perry that sucks me in every time. 

*grins*
 - Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Her music is so catchy. I don't hate her... and I just watched that whole video I didn't like the song on the radio but the video makes it better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love how she used a bunch of 80's people in the video plus Rebecca Black. Cracked me up

    ReplyDelete