Friday, September 13, 2013

Re-invention time


Sometimes inspiration strikes in the weirdest of places. 

I was helping a friend book their holiday this week and he said to me "I used to really like reading your blog". Something so simple made me realise how much I have missed writing in this space for the past 14 months. 

I can't say I was ever an expert at blogging. I have spent a bit of time this week reading back on some of my past posts and I can see an inconsistency that horrifies me. That being said I really want to get back to sharing my life, my stories, my life lessons and my loves in this space.

I have learnt so much over the past year and have been given the opportunity to grow through work, life, travelling, friends and family and if feels selfish to keep it all to myself. 

I'm putting this blog on notice - changes are coming, and they are going to be for the better.

Last night I signed up for the Blogcademy in November in Melbourne and after logging into the forum for an hour this afternoon I have a burning desire to make something of this space. I'm not sure exactly what that "something" is right now, but I'm ready and excited to start this adventure again.

 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment