What isn't working?
- The lack of excercise is killing me - literally. I have never before worked in a job that requires me to sit and work at a computer all day and my body is feeling this the most. I don't feel particually healthy and I know if I get off my butt and excercise a bit it will help.
- Snacking on junky junk - This goes hand in hand with the top point. Junk food is not my friend and I know it but somehow it tastes so good that I can't help myself.
- My brain is struggling to stay in that positive attitude space - I know point 1 & 2 contribute to this but I have to keep my brain focused on staying away from negative things.
What do I want my routine to look like?
- Wake up 7.10am - get pretty - eat a delicious breakfast - WALK to work
- Work all day - make sure to snack on nuts/fruits/yummy healthy things
- Walk home - take my beautiful pup for a 30 min walk - try new excercise (hooping?) - rest/get creative - dinner - read for 30 mins before sleepy time
What steps do I need to take to make this a reality?
- Get off my butt - go to the supermarket & stock up on food that tastes delicious and is good for me - buy a hoop - find something that makes my creative brain happy - STOP having loose change in my bag (buy a small adorable piggy bank)
I know it won't take much for me to get happy and healthy again I just need to find things that I find fun to do. I am going to attempt to NOT eat chocolate for 30 days - starting TODAY! Plus I am going to cut back on the Coca Cola intake as of today. I've let myself slip back into the "yeah I'll have a can" almost everyday and it's not a good thing - that stuff is like liquid poison.
I'm a little late on the New Years Resolution but I never keep those so I'm hoping that this will be a better option for me :) Wish me luck...
Extreme love & Sparkles
x x x
Song of the moment = Razorlight - North London Trash