Friday, April 16, 2010

The line up has landed

I couldn't NOT post about it could I?

IMG_3963

The Glastonbury Fesitval announced their line up for this years 40th anniversary festival that I will be attending.

It's spectacular to say the least.

While the headliners will be AMAZING (Hello Muse & Stevie Wonder & Willie Nelson) this year I'm more intruiged by the other stages. I actually don't think I'll be spending heaps of time at that glorious pyramid stage. With artists like We Are Scientists, Foals (I'm thinking I might miss Muse for them *SHOCK* - or maybe a part of Muse for them, depending on the mud situation), Phoenix, Kele Okereke, Jullian Casablancas, La Roux, The Drums, MGMT, Hot Chip, Grizzly Bear and so much more I think this will be another festival that is going to blow my mind!


I feel like this time I'm more prepared - I know what clothes to take, what food I'll want to eat, how much alcohol to lug into the campgrounds, when to avoid the toilets, how many layers of clothes to wear and to ALWAYS take hand sanitiser. I also know to take a rain coat/jacket/poncho - no matter how ugly it is.

 P6240426

This is one festival I'm ready to take on - rain, hail, mud or shine!

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment