Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I should be...

Tonight I should be:

  •  Packing

  •  Preparing

  •  Showering

  •  Getting myself ready

As I am headed off to London. I'll be in transit for about 24 hours and then I'll be spending a week in London before making the journey to Glastonbury and then finishing off with 2 extra nights in London before the Dubai stopover on the way home.

I apologise in advance if the posts slow down or stop for the next 3 weeks - I don't know how much internet access I'll have and quite frankly I'll be looking forward to the break. Not so much from this but just from everything.

I'll leave you all with yet another shot of my changed hair. I took this shot with my iPhone and I'm covering my face because of my lack of make up at some unholy time of the night.

It's really purple now. Just need to remove the little touch of pink & I'm done!

Until next we meet my friends

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. love it! i've been wanting to add more color to my hair, but it's so damaged i have to let it grow out a bit before i try anything. i'll just live vicariously through you for now :)

    ReplyDelete