Friday, August 26, 2011

blergh

photo.JPG

I had a feeling this week there was something not right in the universe. Last night I read on twitter that yesterday was the final day that Mercury was in retrograde. I feel like today I was experiencing the hangover from that too. It's been a tough  sucky week for sure.

I'm ready for a new week to begin but first I have one more day of work tomorrow before a rest on Sunday. At least I have babysitting to look forward to tomorrow night. That is sure to relax and reduce the feeling of blergh that seems to have enveloped me and taken over this week. 

It hasn't helped that football is in Western Australia and I have to watch it on the TV tonight rather than experience it live like I'm used to. I don't know how I feel about the home & away season finishing next week and finals beginning. I'm excited about finals football but I don't think I'm ready for it to be over come October. 

I'm sidetracking now and I think if I keep typing it's just going to turn into more of a mess of a post. I usually like to stay positive on this blog but today it has all been about the blergh.

This will pass - a bit of Jay Z always helps (must be played extremely LOUD)


Love love
 - Brooke

Feeling blergh too? Read this post by Gala Darling on 100 things to do when you're upset (the sad trombone list). I'm going to do this one:
"Sing. Loudly. Badly. Off-key..."

No comments:

Post a Comment