Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Hate to say I told you so

IMG_6222

The Hives are one super band. 

They performed at Splendour in the Grass and while I've seen them maybe 3 or 4 times before this show I never tire of their onstage antics. They have a cockiness and swagger that would normally annoy me but they are so unapologetic it's addictive. 

Plus they have the songs and talent to back up the talk.

Enjoy this really old video from when they performed on the Dave Letterman show.


Love love
 - Brooke

P.S With all the craziness in the world I just want to send out my love and thoughts to anyone impacted by any of the riots in the UK. I know there's a lot of anger and confusion and I don't even want to pretend to understand any of it so I'm just sending love and thoughts to any friends in the UK. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment