Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011 was...

The year I dyed my hair purple:
IMG_4019
Photo on 2011-04-01 at 16.37 #3
Purple hair
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
The year I saw many many amazing bands:
@ CSS in Melbourne
IMG_5385
IMG_4624
She's the coolest kid in the room @katyperry #MelbourneDreams
IMG_6222
photo.JPG
IMG_5947
IMG_6362


The year I travelled to some amazing places:
Bali Memorial
Bali 1
Koh Samui 3
photo.JPG
IMG_6562
Hawaii 3
Hawaii 2
Hawaii 1
The year I travelled for my favourite band/artist (a few different times):
photo.JPG
AMc5
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
Jacks 1
The year I became 100% obsessed with going to the AFL football (and attended my first Grand Final - even though it ended not as I hoped):
Kyla at the Footy
COLLINGWOOD
1.8
1.7

Obviously there were a bunch of other things that happened through the year including new nephews, job promotions, lots and lots of fun friend times, lots and lots of fun niece & nephew times, lots and lots of fun family times, baking, discovering Black Milk, heaps of new nail polish adventures, lots of amazing books and movies and music and all round good times.

I think 2011 was a fun and amazing year with lots of ups and downs (as any with any year) but overall things turned out pretty well. It was a year of bravery and change and personal growth - I've learnt a lot of different things from so many unexpected sources.

I'm ready for 2012 - the year of achieving goals and having adventures.

Thanks for sticking with my sporadic posting and adventures this year.

Much love
 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment