Saturday, December 20, 2008

Makeup Tutorial: Aqua Charge

Make up Aqua Charge

Another day - another new Lime Crime inspired look. This style is similar to my previous posting with a twist.

What I used:

Eyeshadows: Lime Crime Magic Eye Dusts in Elf, Empress, Circus Girl & Nymph
Eyes: Turquoise glitter liquid liner (I used M.A.C. glitter liquid liner), & black mascara

Make up Aqua Charge

With a medium brush I applied Circus Girl (yellow) to the inner eye - starting at the inner corner to about the centre of the eyelid. With a slightly smaller brush I applied Elf (green) to the outer half of the eye - starting from the outer corner to the edge of the Circus Girl shade. Apply Empress (purple) to the centre line of the eyelid where the colours join - blend slightly.

With a flat brush I applied Elf across the crease of my eyelid starting just above the inner corner right the way to the outer corner of my eye. You can bring the colour out as high as you desire - for a more dramatic look bring the colour higher to your brow bone.

I wet a small flat brush and applied Elf to the lower lashes pulling the colour outwards. Then apply Empress directly below the Elf from the centre of the eye outwards.

To highlight my eyes I applied Circus Girl to the bottom inner eye and appled Nymph (gold/white) along the brow bone.

Apply glitter turquoise eyeliner to the top lashline and apply black mascara.

*To make the colours more vibrant wet the brush before applying eyeshadows and use a primer*

I have more looks but I don't want to overload on these :) I can't help it I've recieved more and more Lime Crime orders and I now have quite a few colours... They are magnificent!

What do you think? Love it or hate it??

Love & Sparkles
x x x
Brooke

Song of the moment = Foals - Cassius

3 comments: