Monday, February 22, 2010

Give my regards to soul and romance

IMG_0047

Yesterday was the Good Vibrations Festival in Melbourne.

It was a bizare day filled with strange happenings but as soon as it hit 8.35pm at the main stage nothing else mattered. Quite simply it was a day of waiting for the moment that The Killers arrived on stage. I didn't realise this until the lights dimmed and they wandered onstage.

Not much else mattered for the next hour and 40 mintues except for what was on that stage.

IMG_0195

IMG_0121

IMG_0122

IMG_0170

IMG_00882

IMG_0114

I was pinched, yelled at, almost saw a fight errupt between some girls while in this crowd but it was totally worth it to share smiles and sing and dance and show my love and support for a band who's music has ALWAYS made everything better.

IMG_0188


"Well I don't mind if you don't mind
'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine"
It was lovely to share their last show for this tour with them. It felt like a special one. I know it's relax time for them and I hope it's not too much longer before I get to see them again.

Now I'm off to FINALLY watch episode 1 of Survivor: Heroes Vs Villans. I know I KNOW I've been busy!

Glitter sparks & happyness
x x x
Brooke

P.S - More photos from the day can be found in my Flickr set HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment