Saturday, February 06, 2010

Radical Self LOVE


I'm joining in!

You must all know about my adoration and respect for the lovely Gala Darling. If not then you haven't read back in my blogs far enough!

February can sometime be a hard time for people (usually those without that "special someone" to share it with) and to combat that she has launched the ideal of "RADICAL SELF LOVE". This month is all about accepting yourself and loving yourself and I've decided to dedicate my month to that. I know it sounds corny and cheesey but sometimes we forget the simple things like being happy with ourselves.

She sent out this super cute video on Thursday and I plan tomorrow to fullfill my homework assignments! I'll be posting my progress and what my month of RADICAL SELF LOVE will entail. Details have not yet been finalised but my main aim is to be happy and less stressed. I want to be happy with myself and proud of where I am and what I am achieving!


Anyone else joining in on the month of RADICAL SELF LOVE?

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment