Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm on an adventure

I'm at the airport attempting to update on my iPhone. Apologies if this post is not as attractive as my other posts & that there are no pretty pictures to accompany it. The spelling & grammar may suck bigtime but I'll fix it when I'm at home for longer than 24 hours.

This past week has been insane. I've been the travelling explorer that I love to be. I have been to new exciting places & held a crocodile in my bare hands(!!!). I promise to you all I'll post photos & more stories upon my return home.

Right now I'm at the airport waiting to catch a flight to Sydney as my Cobra Adventure #3 is about to begin! Today it's Sydney, tomorrow it's Brisbane & Thursday it's home time.
Oh I'm ready for it!

I'll see y'all upon my return!

Hope your week is filled with fun & adventure too!!

Glitter sparks & happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment