So anyone who knows me knows I like to change my hair colour - a LOT. I've recently dyed it red and though I love it I haven't been able to get it just the right colour of red so I've given up and decided it's time for a change in colour.
I've been browsing flickr and here are some of my favourite inspiration shots with super awesome coloured hair.
* Image by HeatherAnn89 - click on image for more*
* Image by dreamgloe pumpkincat210 - click on image for more*
* Image by LuzBlah - click on image for more *
* Image by jzenitsky - click on image for more *
* Image by wip-hairport - click on image for more *
* Image by Gala - click on image for more *
IDK why but all of my hair inspiration just reminds me of this:
Can you tell I'm desperate for more purple hair again? I'm thinking I want more of a light lilac purple colour this time but I don't know if I'm brave enough to go the full head yet. I really love THIS PHOTO the best on flickr but it didn't have the "share" butoon so just click the link. It's pretty much the colour that I love but I just realised it a wig (blergh!).
What do you guys think? Should I lighten the hair and dye it purple? I think I must at least dye 70 - 80% of it light lilac because when I look at these photos I get mega hair envy.
Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x