Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My life in the past week

I've just had 4 days off from work in a row. It's been a much needed break where I've done a lot but very little. I have spent my time wandering around shopping centres (dreaming of London shops), spending quality time with my adorable nieces and watching movies.

I also FINALLY went to the Hofbrauhaus in Melbourne where I drank too much beer and had a great time with my friends.

You may have also read some of my upset rants on twitter about how my hair turned out last week (was it last week? It feels like so long ago). I tried to finally take some photos of the results this afternoon but since it's almost winter the sun likes to disappear very quickly so the only photo I captured was using the flash and it doesn't really show the colours in its full effect.

Hair1
* It looks red in this photo when it is in fact pink/purple/brown/red *

I am still not happy with it and will be re-lightening it again early next week. I went and visited my usual hairdresser today and she re-installed in me the confidence I usually have when dying my hair. She told me to lighten my hair myself and then she'll help next week with the purple application. It's made me feel much better and since I've now done more research I am confident I'll end up with light purple hair this time.

That my friends is an update on what I've been doing lately. It's not too exciting at the moment because I'm less than a month away from heading to London on holidays. I have to save the pennies so I can enjoy my time in London without stressing about $$$.

Ring2
*My biggest splurge this week - a new gigantic ring*

This week is pretty simple. It's a 4 day work week and then Sunday is my nieces 4th birthday! I can't believe she is 4 already - time sure does fly.

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

1 comment: