Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Shopper: More Shanalogic goodies

Today was a lazy day.

I spent a lot of the afternoon snuggled up on the couch watching Season 1 of Criminal Minds with a blanket wrapped around me (to save myself from the arctic weather that has settled in this week).

I also spent some time trying to figure out a way to re-design my blog (or at least edit the layout and header design) with very little luck. I'm not very html saavy and the templates were kicking my arse! Anyone who can offer help please do!!

So I decided to take some new happy shopper photos of items I have recieved from Shanalogic.com.

IMG_0711

I've had this print by (I think) Helena Garcia for a very very long time but only now have I managed to frame it and give it the love and attention it deserves. It's no longer available in the shop but I love it so much I had to share.

IMG_0665

For my birthday my siblings bought me all thing Shanalogic (it's nice to see I'm training them well) and one of said items was the Rubix Cube Necklace by Chemical X. I think the best thing about this necklace is that it is an actual WORKING Rubix Cube!! Perfect for the mega nerd inside me.

IMG_0678

The other item the siblings bought me was the Alice Charm Bracelet by Locketship. I've been lusting after these items since they were initally posted on Shanalogic and I was super happy when I opened the packaging and it was this bracelet. It's so beautiful and cute and the heart "tings" against the other charms when I wear it so I walk around like a cat with a bell around it's neck.  

I'm a very very happy shopper anytime I order anything from Shanalogic - I'm an even happier shopper when it's a gift (because it means all my hinting and obsessing is being listened to).

I also got my hair cut today - I've lost the angled cut and it's back to normal now. The ends of my hair on the longer side were beyond frazzled so I decided to take the plunge and now I've got a kind of longer length bob. I'm yet to dye it blue (because the dye was out of stock - it should arrive next week) so I'll give it another good conditioning treatment or two before I attack it with bleach and blue dye.

All in all this was a very un-productive but lovely day.

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment