Friday, December 13, 2013

BEYONCÉ HAS A NEW ALBUM

IMG_1071


YOU GUYS GET ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW - BEYONCÉ HAS A NEW ALBUM! 

When I got home tonight I had a text message from my friend Sally to let me know that Beyoncé has just released a new album - OUT OF NOWHERE. No warning, no press, no WARNING, just music.

It's called BEYONCÉ has 14 new songs and 17 videos, She's calling it a "visual" album and features appearances from Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, Drake, Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, Michelle Williams, Kelly Rowland and Blue Ivy (her daughter).


"I didn't want to release my music the way I've done it. I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There's so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn't want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it's ready and from me to my fans."

I have listened to 2 songs to far and a I will be listening to the rest tonight. I will be watching ALL the videos (which includes "No Angel" that was filmed in East Brunswick when she was in Melbourne).

I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE THIS ON MY PHONE. It feels like Beyoncé has given us all an early Christmas present.

 - Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Beyonce! She doesn't need to do any press or promotion for an album! I can't wait til I get paid on Wednesday so I can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the queen of music. The more I've thought about it, the more impressed I am that she was able to keep this a secret. I mean there would have been a LOT of people involved with making this happen and there was not a hint it was happening.

      Delete