Monday, November 03, 2008

This is Evie



I didn't think that my first "real" post on here would be about my family. But things happen in life that are so unexplainably exciting that it is just impossible to not shout it from the rooftops (or in this case share it with the world wide web).

My sister-in-law gave birth to another beautiful niece this morning. It's the fourth niece that I have and the happyness you feel when you first meet this teeny tiny baby doesn't diminish on the fourth one :)


She is so adorable and little and when I look at her it makes my heart swell up and it feels like it is going to explode with glee. You just want to kiss and hug her but she's so small that you don't want to break her. You want to protect her and make everything ok for her the moment you see her.

How is it that you can love someone so much when you have only just met her?

Life and all its possibilities astounds and astonishes me everytime.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Evie Millah Jagoe - the newest addition to an already large and beautiful family.





Love and sparkles
x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment